Brandon ® xl is a grain and molasses free feed with a moderate energy content. By replacing grain with sprouts, the glycemic index could be lowered. Brandon ® xl is particularly suitable for horses that require a low content of easily digestible carbohydrates. In addition to bran, which is known for its insulin-regulating effect, high-quality oilseeds provide vital substances and antioxidants such as omega-3 fatty acids, which are also of particular importance for stabilizing insulin function.
- A grain free, low glycemic crib food
- For horses with a sensitive gastrointestinal tract
- For horses with disorders in the digestive system such as faecal water by relieving the burden on the digestive system
- Also suitable for feeding during convalescence and on standing days
- For feeding lean horses with metabolic imbalances
- Concentrated feed for horses with normal performance requirements
- Soaked, also suitable for feeding older horses with dental problems
0.5-1.0 kg / 100 kg body weight / day divided into at least 3 servings. Hay ad libitum or as directed by the veterinarian.
1 liter corresponds to approx. 700 g
This supplementary feed may only be fed to horses up to 71.4% of the daily ration (including hay) due to the higher content of vitamins and trace elements compared to complete feed. Please follow the feeding recommendations.
There are no reviews yet.